Studying... Not
[ 21:09 ]
I'm supposed to be studying for my Chemistry common test. And the keyword is 'supposed'. Sigh, why the heck am I so lazy? Why can't I just be motivated to work? Why can't my mind grasp the concept that this year is really important and I need to start studying? Why can't I just find it in me to do my homework? The root of all human problems; WHY?
It can all be so easily answered. Sloth. The sin that is going to destroy me. And yes, this has no point, I just wanna waste other people's time. Not fair that my own time is going to be wasted, might as well waste yours in the process, right?
Hmm, it seems that everyone's getting sick these days. Yes, that's a fallacy; hasty generalization. Just because many people are sick doesn't mean
everyone is sick. But yah, the numbers are rising. Wonder what's wrong with everyone... myself included...
Never mind, I think I'll much rather waste my time reading comics instead of thinking of something witty to blog of. That's more interesting... sorry for being random, and lame.
Labels: random