Tokio Hotel
[ 21:50 ]
i am a mix taper!

How indie are you? test by ridethefader
You're really enthusiastic about the music that you like. You attempt to discover your new favourite
band every week. You continually try to get your friends into the music you like, which annoys the fuck
out of them, but you don't know it. At least you're not arrogant about it.
Haha. A bit true, the above comment. Though I won't force my friends to like them.
Currently mooning over German band, Tokio Hotel. I noticed them on Youtube, where a fan/anti-fan [can't tell] made a spoof out of all their clips. Bill is so damn hot. That's like the first thing I noted. Heh... then I heard their music. Not overly good, but above average, better then the usual stuff you heard on the radio, but still not yet there. Don't worry if you don't get what I'm saying; Eva doesn't get it too. It would be cooler if Bill and Tom were totally identical [they're twins] since I'm like favoring twins currently. [e.g Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran] Granted, their songs are mostly in German, and I don't get a single word of it, except some that I heard before, but music has no barriers. [excuse the corny line]
Labels: music/poem, random