Holidays? What Holidays?
[ 19:07 ]
Crawled out of my bed at 7 am today, just to catch up on fanfictions. Yes, I'm crazy like that, especially when it comes to DMHP slash fics. Anyway, knowing that chemistry was the first lesson and that our 'dear' teacher will definitely be late, I didn't bother to be on time. No point, you see.
Chemistry SPA was damn boring though. Seriously, I hate the sciences, and stuff like planning experiments, was simply NOT fun. Anyway, Mr Shasi just had to use like 50 minutes to settle us down, plan the lesson vaguely in his head and waste more time pretending to wait for us to settle down some more and basically waste more of our time. Yeah. Okay, fine, I exaggerate, but not by a lot.
The pounding headache that I seemed to have developed didn't help matters though, and I was almost tempted to introduce the wall to my head. But nah, I need the brain cells, can't afford to lose anymore. And I think it was due to the overload of Snarky!Draco that I was similarly affected. Well, garbage in, garbage out, right? So yeah, sarcasm in, sarcasm out.
Physics was boring. Damn boring. Because we practically went through the same frigging thing as we went through in chemistry. How delightful. [snort] NOT. So as soon as we finished the stupid practical thingie, we had to go to the AVA room to attend [drumroll] Physics AGAIN. Gods, this is downright ridiculous. More physics?! Sorry, but because my brain is too irrational, I simply cannot comprehend physics and neither can I take in like oh, 2 hours and 20 minutes of the boring topic! And hence I slacked, and wrote like half a page of Malicious Intentions. Oh joy.
Lunch was boring. McDonalds, isn't it just the best food on earth? The sarcasm was just overflowing. Lack of sleep, or am I just deluding myself? And we had to talk about like one of the most boring subjects to grace this land; EDUCATION. Can you just feel the enthusiasm I have?
So, we dragged out the lunch for as long as we could and trudged back to school for round two: Choir. I have mixed feelings about this. It's weird, but frankly, I seemed to have grown attached to this cca. ... Sentimentalism in its worst form, or is it just Stockholm Syndrome? Gods, I want to know that too. Anyway, yeah, it can be boring... but fun too. No, I'm not making sense, but since when have I? Ms Ong let us off early today, which is like a change from the usual. Though we ended up leaving quite late because the Sec 4s wanted to talk about education, again. Luckily feigning interest is damn easy, so is feigning disinterest, by the way. Yes, I like lying to myself, it keeps me sane and off the edge.
No shit, Sherlock, today was boring. And this bloody word is overused. Way too much. Scrolling back, I noticed that I have just too much monologues. Nah, it can't be monologues when there are people who will answer whatever you have just said. The only problem? They're living in my head. And yes, they're snarkier than me. Haha. Weird, I just wrote that even though I don't even find it funny. Gods, I'm warped, really. And I talk just way too much.
Damnit, my head's still hurting.
Labels: mood, school life