Just one ordinary day
[ 22:54 ]
school... is school. I give up on words; make your own inferences.
The weather sucks, too hot, too bright, you know... I arrived later then usual, since I waited quite long for the bus. Hmm... A.F.I's A Celluloid Dream was on loop in my head, so I was still in a pretty good mood.
PHYSICS.MATHS.RECESS.SOCIALSTUDIES.CHEMISTRY.LUNCH.PHYSICS.MATHS.
with that list of lessons, please, tell me how the heck can today be a good day?!
anyway, I alleviated my boredom by writing stupid crackfics with Faza. We managed to write 3 today, so please, once again, infer how dull and boring and dreary and exhausting and braincell consuming today was. Haha.
maths mock exam was stupid. I didn't bother to put in 100%, merely like 55%? Couldn't be bothered, wasn't in the mood, please blame the awful weather, thank you. I apologize for any inconveniences caused. But still the paper was not that tough, if I had enough time and the mood, I think it would be kind of easy. Yeah. Yes, I'm not lying to myself! Grrr, you people!
so yeah, brilliant, I survived this godawful day. What doesn't kill you only makes you
stronger more vicious. Heh.
Changed my layout, because I was sick of grey, let's have more color; enjoy it while you still can. But I might change it again soon, which is a total lie, since I'm such a procrastinating lazy slacker.
Labels: school life