Miaow!
[ 19:41 ]
I was coming back from piano today, when I spotted this adorable looking kitty around the plants near my block. She noticed me easily, cos I was like singing along to my iPod as I walked home. Upon seeing me, she gave me this huge kitty grin. I was really delighted, since she recognized me! About last week, she followed me from my block all the way to the bus stop.
Today, she followed me all the way to my block, sauntered nonchalantly into the lift and sat patiently until my floor. All this was pretty fun for me, until she tried to follow me home, which is a strict no-no. My mother is damn allergic to fur and she will chase me and the cat out of the house with a broom if I brought her home. So, unwillingly, I dragged her out of the gap between the gate of my house. [That's how I knew it was a her.] She looked at me, slightly confused and a little indignant, which was really evident through her amber eyes.
Yes, I am so bored that I'm rambling about a mere cat here, so bear with me...
Labels: random