Paper Mountains
[ 20:02 ]
I'm almost drowning in books and papers. Seriously. It's like I'm wading in an ocean of erm... papers. Yeah. Decided to clean up my room and start studying properly. Yup, the end of the world is nearing, I can hear the meteors vying to collide against us. Lol, I'm typing this standing up because my chair has tons of files, okay, I exaggerate, just one, but that chinese file of mine is like equivalent to quite a lot of files. I think I've like used up more than 100 trees from the vast amount of paper and books that are now in my room. So... anyway, I don't even feel like looking at all that pile of junk. Mountains of rubbish has also occupied the entire entrance to my room. I can't even escape this place if I wanted to... Sigh... Got to stop whining and start filing, or else I won't be able to leave the room. Real smart, Evelyn. Real smart.
sidenote: I've got Tokio Hotel's Schrei and Zimmer 483!!!!1oneeleven. Yes, I'm weird like that. You can ignore this and me. Das ist gelogen.
Labels: random