Rehearsal
[ 21:02 ]
I dislike rehearsals a lot. Almost hate it in fact.
Bzzzttt... [blank screen with screechy sounds as tape plays back. Old school style][too much samurai champloo...]
I came to school earlier then yesterday, knowing that Mrs Ram will be late, but not as late as Mr Shasi. So, arrived just in time and settled down quietly because I didn't complete that SS thing she told us to do. Heh. Was too busy, really.
Really. It was pretty fun, her lesson, and I was quite entertained by the people in my class.
Maths was alright, but quite boring anyway. Cos it's
Maths. No other particular reason. Did my stupid corrections for my stupid mistakes, but whatever, I'm so over that stupid exam. [Can you just sense the valley-girl accent? Haha.]
Literature was quite a work on the nerves. [any sense of that? Think that's an expression mistake] Miss Lee gave back the lit papers... [drumroll] I passed! Whew, that's one load of my chest, since I thought I really screwed up those papers and she hinted that we didn't do well at all... so yeah. Wished I could have finished the lesson though, but left the class at 1215. Don't be so surprised at my hardworking attitude, cos I actually do like Lit lessons. They're interesting and well... interesting. Keeps us on our toes and all that jazz.
So, 1215. Met Yan Ting and the others and headed out for lunch. Didn't know that Joey was oblivious that she had to leave and ended up going home instead. Blah. >.< Anyway, we reached Republic Poly in the afternoon. I don't know the time, since I don't own a watch. And I don't need one too.
Do I need to go through the boring details? Let's just do fast forward here.
Settle down in the auditorium, listen to Miss Tang's erm... speech cum lecture cum instructions. Then went to the dressing rooms that smelt funny. Came out for movement run, had a tea break. Went back and rotted in the stupid dressing room, and watched a bunch of the boys make a fool out of themselves. Damn entertaining, I tell you. Then we went out for warm ups and then sat through band's performance which could be better, and Pei Jun's item came up. Next came our turn and it could be a million times better, of course. Exited the stage, grabbed our stuff, listened to more talk, and headed for the bus that would bring us back. Trudged home, scruffy and untidy, iPod earphones blaring TOKIO HOTEL :hearts:, dismissing the glances that disapproving passerbys shot at me. Mind your own businesses. Arriving home, I noticed that no one was around, but hey, dinner's on the table, so no complaints. Showered and all that jazz and had dinner, which was great: crabs, prawns, vegetables and soup. Add three episodes of great anime? Downright relaxing from this boring day.
Yeah. Rehearsals suck. But hey, I'm still alive, so... oh, what's the big deal?! Anyway, main thing? NO school tomorrow, NO rehearsals tomorrow. I can sleep in for once without waking up early just for fanfiction.
Labels: choir, school life