First Day and I'm down
[ 22:36 ]
I am a terrible student.
The contents of my bag goes as: my pencil case, a water bottle, my file containing random papers and foolscap, and my uniform. [there was p.e] Not a single textbook in sight.
The homework that was due yet still undone by me: 3 literature essays, 2 geography questions, 1 hcl paper 2. I had already half started on the essays, while I rushed through the geog questions during ICM, and hcl during maths as Ms Sim wasn't around.
... Bad karma has apparently caught up with me. I didn't pass my chemistry very well, in fact, I was probably borderlining on a fail. Yet, miraculously [note sarcasm], I managed to scrape to Band One. Surprising? Definitely. And do you know who on earth is taking Band One? Yes, my dear psychic friend, my wonderful, beloved mentor, Mr Shasi [SARCASM!!!1] Sigh, just what wrong had I committed? Was it all the lusting-over-hot-jrock-guys, the lying that I've done, the lack of homework submitted?!?!
... Oh well, at least there's Faza to suffer with me. [insert evil laugh] Maybe we'll just amuse ourselves in class... I hope. >.> Though this slim percentage of hope is swiftly seeping through the cracks of my fingers because... oh what can I say but the truth; it's Mr Shasi.
[eye twitch] it's gonna be bad... trust me.
Labels: rant, school life