Ordinary which means boring. Seriously.
[ 21:40 ]
Good day, I supposed, since it rained really hard today. Rain always cheers me up, it's Nature way of telling me yeah, shit happens, but it'll pass and there'll be something nice beyond the rainbow: a pot of gold. Heh.
I arrived to class
fashionably late. As in, I was late, but not later than the teacher. Yay for my skills of estimation. Haha. Anyway, yeah, I didn't do the Geography homework that was assigned, I forgot about it completely, until Amirah smsed me in the morning and asked if I finished it. >.> Lazy person, I am. So yeah, I was busy watching PoTC: CotBP for the 5th time in my life and doing my maths tuition homework. Which I still haven't finished, up till now. As I said, lazy.
I tried writing during English class but there just wasn't anything. Seriously, it's like writer's block there and then, which kind of pisses me off. Anyway, English was boring; I hate comprehension stuff, it's really dreary. I'd rather write 10 500-words essays on any topic. Really, I can come up with stories for almost every word. But I can't guarantee that they'll be good.
Maths... I was hungry during maths. Could practically hear my stomach growling. And for once, I listened almost attentively during lesson. No, not turning over a new leaf, just writer's block. Anyway, yeah, it was then when it rained.
Chemistry. Here's a person who is later than I am, procrastinates more, and is downright more long-winded than I can ever be. But the experiment was pretty cool, though it stinks like hell. Manganese (VI) oxide and hydrogen peroxide may make cool smoke effects, but smells like a dungbomb thrown into a pigsty. Occupied by many pigs.
Sidenote, it was Chee How's birthday today. Weird, he's a Gemini... Makes sense that he's an 'I' then... hmm... yeah, I shall stop psychoanalyzing him. But yeah, I think we sang the birthday song at least 6 or 7 times for him. Haha. Never mind.
Piano lesson was pretty good, considering that I haven't practiced since last week and she didn't scold me. Instead, she commented that I had in fact improved on my touch, which I am surprised, because I wasn't doing anything on purpose, just trying to imitate the recording I heard from the CD. Hmm... that's food for thought...
Labels: school life