Motivation
[ 20:17 ]
In order for us to build character, become more motivated to study and get good results so the school can raise its standing, we had this workshop thing about how to 'Live Your Dreams!'[tm] Can you just see the words flashing neon? And in bold eye-catching fonts? Cos that's just what I see. Anyway, because I'm trying to be less demeaning and disdainful, I shall stop my sarcasm as there are apparently people out there who can't appreciate this form of wit. [because those who can are obviously more intellectually blessed. Haha, nah, I'm not that egoistic. Yet.]
The coach... who likes to address himself as Coach [why he refers himself in the third person, I have no clue] who happens to have the first name of Barry, that appears to be under used when in coach mode, is quite entertaining. In most places, I was not irritated by his attitude or his words. In fact, he could be pretty funny sometimes, though there were some lame jokes cracked that could rival Yan Ting and Chee How. Seriously.
Well as this should be the politically correct answer: Yes, I did learn something through this long session. It was seriously very educational, I will live my dreams. >.> I'm a really really passive person, I don't like taking action much unless someone forces me to, and even then, it's usually a half-hearted attempt. So... to do all those mind-maps, note taking stuff would be pretty damn rare.
I do have dreams, ranging from the impractical to the attainable-only-if-a-miracle-happens. Which is all that you need to know, because most of my dreams would just cause you to look at me in either disgust, fear, awe or shock. And makes you rethink about me entirely. Seriously. I'm not exactly the person you see on the outside if you open my brain and take a peek. [Sylar reference is totally a coincidence.]
So, overall, I had a good time, except that there were some parts that bored me slightly, causing me to doze off a little. And my arse hurts after sitting for like from 8 plus to 5 plus. Walked home with a bunch of people, and debated hotly over Harry Potter with Faza and Mei Qiao. Personally, I dislike Harry. He's boring. >.> Give me fanon! Malfoy anytime. No matter what, he's always hot, witty, suave and certainly more charming than Potter can ever be. Biased? Of course.
Labels: school life