Shopping
[ 18:22 ]
I got nagged at again. By my mother. Which is actually so common that it precedes hydrogen and stupidity. This time, it was over clothes and accessories, well, if a bag can be considered as an accessory...
I bought this small white bag costing like $39.90, okay, fine, $40, and my mother was like, why do you have to buy such expensive stuff, my purse is always bleeding after shopping with you, my own bag doesn't even cost as much as you, yada yada yada. And it pisses me off, because she agreed to buy it, but she always has to make some sort of comment about the price. Is it my fault that I have good taste in articles of fashion?
Anyway, if this goes on... well, guess I have to start finding a job right after the stupid 'O's so that I can buy clothes and stuff without someone nagging at my spendings. Argh, the things I would do for the material world... >.>
Labels: random, rant