Straight or Crooked?
[ 22:01 ]
You know, I kind of notice that while many people rant about their pathetic love lives on their blog, I happen to be one level lower. I merely rant about my pathetic school life. Okay, fine, there's a lack of a love life, which is something I'm glad about, since yeah, emotions like that are best kept to yourself. I'm just reserved like that. Manners and all that shit. Anyway, isn't this blog just like shallow and superficial and urgh, gods forbid, whiny?! Oh yeah, look out for my announcement about my pseudo-boyfriend in my next post. Maybe another few hundred posts later. Yeah.
On a random note today, Atiqah apparently wants to get me drunk and ask this very stupid, very impertinent question: Am I straight? And now I fire back: Am I straight or
am I straight? It's alright if you don't get it. It's sounds better when spoken out loud. And I'm suddenly glad that I don't make a big fuss about crushes and all that hearts and stuff. Yes, I am straight, as in heterosexual, and NOT bisexual or homosexual. Though if I were a guy, I would be so gay, I tell you. Anyway, since I'm female if you don't know, and if you have to know, there is someone I do like, in a not-so platonic way. And the person happens to be male, the last time I saw him. So unless he undergoes some weird operation and all that, I'm straight, as an arrow.
You know what, Atiqah's funny to be around, for she says the darnest thing. >.> Oh and no offense to gay/bi people, if you feel offended. Note, to those who are out of the loop, the entire post is said in a sarcastic tone. Yeah. Sarcasm, my only defense. Whoever who said sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, has obviously no wit themselves.
Labels: random