Studying in Town
[ 21:21 ]
Woke up at 7 plus today, and yes, the first thing I did was to turn on my computer. Like some sort of a junkie, I have to get my fix in order to face the world in a relatively harmless mood. Anyway, I turned up for class late, because I missed the bus, or else, I would have been on time.
Bah, Maths. >.< Not exactly something to rejoice over, but I did my homework...
After a session of maths, torture I tell you, and eons of years later after Sharon and gang finishes with their hair, their clothes, etc, we finally left to go to the second literature workshop. This time, it's at Somerset Road, Singapore Power Auditorium, which we were not very sure of the location. All in all, the workshop is pretty useful, but I didn't really like the speaker, I'm not too sure why, it could be just the vibes I'm getting back from her or something.
So, after the workshop, I wasted more time, walking around town with Sharon and gang, doing nothing productive.
Oh fuck it, I'm so not in the mood to blog about this. Maybe I'll rewrite this when I'm not feeling so shitty.
Labels: school life