Yet Another Day
[ 23:54 ]
Woke up at 8 plus, almost 9, even though I had set my alarm at 7:30. Ah well, I'm not much of a morning person after all. So yeah, tuition from 10 to 12, fun, very
fun. Okay, fine, it wasn't that bad, but bad enough. Lunch was dismal, and I flew out of the house as soon as possible only to arrive late; damn, I should have brushed my hair then. Haha, yeah, after changing and dumping stuff into my bag, I just left like that to meet Amirah and Chin Ming. Anyway, it's just hair, so big deal.
We wandered through Bugis Junction, browsed through Bugis Street where Amirah bought a shirt while I tried looking for my desired snake ring. But nope, futile, zilch, nada. Next stop was the Icon, I think, and gods, I really want to shop at 88th. I want to
steal borrow their
GAZETTE poster!!1 [cough] But money issues... As I still haven't bought anything relatively decent, we then headed to Far East, where I spent $17 at Haru, buying socks. Okay, fine, I spent $12 on socks, the other $5 was on this lucky bag in which its contents were utterly random and you know what, I got fishnet stockings. ... Haha, I'm actually surprised by my luck. Seriously, I thought about getting fishnet stockings before, but never really acted on it... and now... getting it randomly; something must be going right for once...
Reached home at like 5 pm, and stoned in front of the computer, again. I wanted to do my tuition homework, because there's tuition tomorrow at 11 am. But I got distracted. No surprise there. My mother injured her hand, so she didn't cook, and we went to the food court for dinner, eating boring, unhealthy, greasy hawker food. Yay. After dinner, we went to the rent booth and got a movie, cos my brother was apparently bored or something. Scrolling through tons of lame, unoriginal movies, we finally decided on 007: Casino Royale.
The movie was pretty good, I like Daniel Craig's blue blue eyes. Although his hair kind of sucks. The plot can be pretty confusing, since I don't really focus too much on the talking; they talk way too fast sometimes, and I have to rely on the subtitles which are in chinese. And I'm not too good at reading weirdly translated english names. So yeah, maths was neglected and abandoned. And here I am typing this out, ignoring the homework laid out in front of me. I am so dead, I tell you.
Oh yeah, since when is it that my life doesn't sucks?
I can't remember...
Labels: random