Hectic
[ 23:49 ]
Lack of sleep makes me cranky. In fact, this happens to everyone that is relatively normal. Anyway, yeah, I would like to say that the stupid workshop thing was a waste of my bloody time. Alright, I laughed a lot at what the speaker said, and the ridiculous stuff that people write. Even though mine is equally ludicrous. See, I can laugh at myself. Anyway, yeah... all the way to Tampines in the bloody morning. Luckily, the payment for the course is from my edusave account. No point wasting my own money on this.
Yeah, and I had lunch with Christine and gang, wasn't anything much, since I wolfed down everything and headed for Bugis and met Eva. Who turned up late. >.> She told me to meet her today because she wanted to hand me my present before she leaves the country. Lucky her, going to America for work. While I'm stuck here.
When I reached home, all I had was enough time to bath and mope around because my brother took the HARRY POTTER book with him when he went out. Okay, fine, I met him on my way out, but didn't bother getting the book from him. Too troublesome. Shikamaru would be so proud of me. >.>
Anyway, everyone was late. Okay fine, the guys were late. >.> And I thought girls were the ones that were supposed to be late. Gender equality indeed. Tardiness is so irritating.
Dinner was quite alright, no complaints about the food; I love fish. And hey, it was free. So yeah, you don't really get to complain about free food. Although the teasing from the whole bunch of guys were annoying, it was bearable. After all, I managed to tolerate Aishah's whining and escape from all the irritating friends that I have made over the years, some teasing is not that big a deal. But irritation seems to follow me around like a puppy with a shoe. >.>
And I shall not mention the embarrassing birthday song that the waiters and waitresses did. Oh wait, I just mentioned it. Ah well, now you know the gist, I shall not elaborate. Anyway, there are other witnesses around as well. Don't bloody ask me.
After dinner, we wandered around, since Alan needed to buy presents for people, and we basically took up great amount of space and annoyed people. All in a day's work. And it's weird that a bunch of guys can actually be more into shopping than Hui Qi, Jing Wen and I were.
Reached home at around 10, and immediately got on the computer. I missed it definitely, since it was an entire day and I haven't gone online. Oh yeah, and for the HP book, I guess that probably Peter Pettigrew and Remus Lupin will die. Since they're the last of the Marauders and all that. Besides, I like Snape so I don't want him to die. Heh.
Labels: random