Youth Day
[ 18:41 ]
I don't feel too youthful today. Woke up at like 7:30, not because I want to, but I still have tuition homework left and Zhang Yu's coming at like 10. Damn me and my procrastinating! Sloth, thy name is Evelyn! >.<
Holidays suck, because teachers will use this as an excuse to foist off more homework upon our breaking backs. "It's a bleeding holiday, that means more homework!" Can't you see the shoujo themed hearts and sparklies floating around that thrice-damned sentence?!
Anyway, yeah, lack of updates, because I have reverted back to fangirling over PoT. Hyoutei is my love now, because Seigaku's too goody goody. We need the drama queens, and the rich and arrogant and mean people of Hyoutei. If I only have a bank account the size of America, I'll be eligible for Hyoutei. Seriously.
Youth Day? Where's the youthful energy that I'm supposed to exude?
Oh, yeah, I see it, it's dying under the pressures of being mature and sensible and responsible and the homework. Yes, it's towering over the poor tiny thing called youth. >.<
If life gives you lemons, pretend to be happy and ask for more. Because life won't like that. [it's alright if you don't get it. It just shows you lack the skills of inference, and you probably use less than 1% of your brain. Or maybe understanding me is an acquired taste. Some do and some don't.]
Labels: mood, random