Productive
[ 20:07 ]
School was normal... slacked my way in almost all the lessons, especially in English, what with the cool weather and darkened room. I was in no mood to do some silly proposal. >.>
As we were banded for maths, I was dumped in one of the weaker classes, since I failed a.maths and did poorly for e.maths. Ah well, at least I'm not alone in that class. The teacher is actually quite nice, and didn't really seem to expect much from us. She left us alone to do the paper, as she walked around helping those who needed it. There wasn't any longwinded teaching or anything and her hints are all quite effective. However, the paper given was also quite easy, and made me very pleased, because I for once, am able to do the paper without too much of a challenge. And no blanks. Small thing, I know, but I'm contented with that because my maths is the shit.
After maths, we headed to the ava room where some seniors came back to give us a talk. The first few gave quite generic speeches, telling us what the school can offer us, what we need to get into the school, what to expect, etc. Then this guy from PJC came forward and told us bluntly to think and think even more before considering going into JC. He was surprisingly honest and was kind of disillusioned about the education system all in all.
>.> And what can I do? I have to get into one, by hook or by crook. It's what my mother has demanded of me, and if I fail to do that... Ah well, I seriously want to get into ACJC, but judging from my current results and trends from previous years, that is just merely an empty dream. Jaded much?
Labels: school life