What A Waste of Today
[ 23:24 ]
Ahh~ I'm beat... after a whole day spent outside, and cleaning up afterwards at home... the bed never looked as inviting as it is to me now.
Woke up at around 7 plus, as I had to head down to Taka for yoga. Not bad, since today was a yin class, which is kind of relaxing. I was so tired that I fell asleep during the poses... heh. Luckily, no one noticed, I think.
So showered and all that at Pure, then I headed out... and it's weird that the library@Orchard opened at only 1... hmm, borrowed more books, though I couldn't really find anything that I haven't read by Laurell K. Hamilton.
Blah, lunch was a croissant and a glass of iced roseberry, a weird sweet drink... at Jurong East. I had to meet up with someone to get my snake ring. Yup, finally got it, though it wasn't what I wanted originally. >.> The seller was damn late though... said to meet at around 2 plus going 3, so I hung around the bloody mrt station at around 2:50. And she only arrived at 4:20. If I didn't have anything to read, I would have gone mad with boredom. Not to mention, my plans were totally ruined; I had planned to study at the Jurong library, but as she was so late, I couldn't go anymore... so yeah, I haven't quite finished my tuition homework... Zhan Yu will kill me.
So yeah, went home, only to find that the air con people haven't left yet, and my room was totally wrecked. The only good thing was that I have my own air con. Yeah, big deal maybe, but at least no more hot and muggy weather for me. Poor environment and electricity bill though...
Spent like a few hours cleaning up the mess that the workers left... >.> felt like Cinderella for the first time in my life, as my mother and brother ordered me around to do stuff. And I even went down on my knees with a stupid cloth, mopping at my floor. Cos my feet were dirty and using the mop would mean that I'll have to clean the entire house. No way, I tell you. I hate household chores. Hence I will either have to marry someone rich, or strike rich all by myself. Hopefully through lottery instead of working. Heh.
And now, I shall return to said stupid chores. Blah. Today's a rather wasted day.
Labels: freetalk, random