Yet Another One
[ 19:12 ]
New addition to the extended family. Yup, my cousin, the second one had another son. Born on this very day; big deal... >.> And yes, I'm not exactly very excited about the birth of my newest nephew, at least not until he's around 4 or 5. I usually won't entertain kids below the age of 4. Because they are irritating, whiny, prone to tears and screaming fits and drooling and baby talk. I haven't been to see him though, my mother went since this afternoon, but I wasn't allowed to go, due to some 'taboo' that she says since I'm going to take exams this year... yeah, it doesn't make any sense to me either. I'm sure the kid would be really cute, since my cousin is pretty good looking... though her husband isn't really all that handsome... heh.
On to other issues... well... Singapore's 42 this year, which is actually not that much of a big deal as compared to other countries that are way older. But I guess I shouldn't say such politically incorrect stuff, right? So I shall now bugger off and continue mooning over my j-rock loves.
Labels: freetalk, random