Cleaning Up
[ 23:54 ]

... my room scares me. >.< I feel like just throwing everything away, but curse this stupid sentimentality of mine that makes it hard for me to just dispose of all these... blah

Ah yes, sort of came clean with the mangas. Though there are still plenty from where it came from.

Please buy my comics? Lol.

Yup, the floor is equally messy as well... don't know how am I going to walk/wade through this mess...

Yes... stopped living in denial; there is something wrong with the computer. I just don't know what. At the moment.

... Instead of 3 bags of wool, I have 3 bags of rubbish. Ah well. This is Singapore, what would I be doing with wool?

My plant is dying >.< I'm bad with living things. Period.
I started massive cleaning on November 8. It's the 10, and it's still bad... Gods. I hate spring cleaning. Reeally.
But all books and papers have been cleaned out, ready to be given to some other people that will be mugging. Not really, since many of them are in the IP system or something.
Labels: life