DXO: Teenage Bash
[ 22:06 ]
pounding beats resounding and vibrating
mimicking music as masses danced wildly,
throwing hands in the air, losing themselves.
half hidden shadows hid roaming hands
but not even darkness could flush out their passion
as the world narrowed down to the two of them.
sickening sweet drinks churned out
in glasses that clinked with ice
melting from the heat of the dance floor.
one could almost hear their hearts
thumping in time with beat of the bass
spun out by the deejays behind the scenes.
drunk on their excitement
they were merely people
... this may sound pretty weird... but this was written in the pov of a... vampire. Alright, I confess, I have just finished reading Sunshine. Which is a book with vampires. >.> So yeah.
Went to DXO with the clique,. barring Chin Ming and Atiqah. The former because she was too lazy to drag her arse from before the computer, but was too chicken to say so. The latter because she had to study. Under strict orders from her mother.
I had fun; I like to people watch, and there were plenty of people for me to pick.
Labels: music/poem, writing