[ 00:07 ]
I am not here to wish people a merry christmas.
Frankly, I don't even celebrate that holiday.
So why should I fake a smile and mumble wishes that I don't believe in?
[don't be a bloody cynic] hollers a voice from the background.
( it could be anybody)
but it's true and who seriously believes that a fat man is going to come around and give out freebies?
I mean, don't you see there's a catch behind it?
honestly.
and they say I'm not cautious.
besides, christmas is just another commercial holidays that companies like Hallmark make use of to earn their many millions of dollars from unsuspecting people who think that they are bringing joy to others.
short-lived joy anyway.
so yeah, I'm not wishing anyone merry christmas.
that's that.
and it's final.
[didn't you just replied a tag on your blog?] the same voice haunts me.
... oh shut up.
I was merely replying the message.
it would be rude not to.
[... you're not really making any sense here, you know.]
oh fine.
since you're hooked on that equality thing.
you ought to be communist or something.
TO ALL THAT CARES:
MERRY CHRISTMAS.
[And may you have a proper turkey.]
wtf?
[isn't that what you eat during christmas?]
do I look as if I know. Or even care?
[yeah, well, I'm sure they do.]
it was a real conversation.
don't ask.
seriously.
Labels: notice, random