Silver linings in dark clouds
[ 22:16 ]
An average sort of day... nothing too drastic or over the moon event happened. And all bad things and good things evened out to make this a neutral day. Yeah.
YAYs
- we now have a
Wii. Seriously, how cool is that? It was free too, sort of a 'Welcome to the Dark side, we have
cookies' kind of gift, when we switched from Starhub to Singnet.
- I have been successfully indoctrinated into the universe of jpop, aka, I have downloaded a tonne of songs. Illegally.
- I have been reading slash. Of the Mylar variety. And with blood. And braaaains. And Sylar, like duh
NAYs
- my mother is biased. Very blatantly biased indeed. Why? An example to illustrate the inequality. I have a bag strewn across the floor. She snaps at me. My brother dumps his finished newspapers on the floor. She either ignores it or picks it up
without snapping or even mentioning anything to him.
- blogger sucks. With its many problems and unprocessed requests requiring me to try again. [edit: See? It fucking happened again! Damn you. That's about the last straw.]
- I have completely lost interest in 'normal' books containing het stuff. >.> I'm completely hooked on a diet of slash, slash, and more slash. Oh bugger.
Labels: random