Prevention Better than Cure?
[ 17:45 ]
... Or so the saying goes. But the prevention hurts too. I hate needles. Seriously, needles and I just don't go too well with each other. It's not the pain really, cause there are certain kinds of pain that I welcome, like those muscle pains after exercise, those fine lines between pleasure and pain thing that emos/poets like to talk about. But needles? Please get the fuck away from me.
Refer to
here if you have like no clue what on earth am I talking about.
So yeah, first shot of three done today.
The next shot would be on the 18th of Feb
And the last would be 6 months from now.
And 3 months later from then I need to do another blood test.
Ouch.
And the gigantic hole in my wallet. *sob*
(you know... all the talking about shots, make me feel as if I'm some sort of a rabid pet...)
Labels: life