Serum of a Will Destroyed
[ 23:35 ]
If you never had any expectations in the first place, you won't feel any disappointment. Or at least that is how I feel about things, most of the time. Well, even after getting the results, I can't say that I'm discontented with what I have when
minimal efforts have only graced the papers. Guess after all I'm just an average person with average grades.
So what does the future hold? Seriously, I doubt I'll be given much of a choice. Why bother when she ends up shooting them all dead afterwards. What is the point of even putting any effort in making any choice when she will simply just decide for me and say it's for the best. Freedom of choice was never a freedom with me.
The seasons change without me.
I remain in shadows growing wings.
The spirit song still surrounds me, in refrain, in shadows growing wings.
Like an angel with two broken wings, reach the sky again.
Like a devil, meant for better things, I will find my place on high.
~ AFI the nephilim
Labels: school life