Eventful
[ 23:32 ]
Okay, eventful day indeed. First I was awakened by the damn MOE sms at the crack of dawn
in which I emo-ed for a bit and couldn't go back to sleep. Too much adrenaline, probably. Schedule for today is really quite packed. Decide to appeal to AC/Poly or not? To appeal or not to appeal, that is the question. But in the end I didn't because I'm such the lazy arse that you all know. It's like so troublesome because you have to go down to the school personally with various photocopies of 'important' documents.
Anyway, yeah... not gonna appeal anymore... if this is where the wind blows, well... got to trust this breeze then.
So... bitched about stuff, gossiped a bit about others and I went out to get my second injection... It was sort of painful and all... cos I'm not used to being poked at with needles and such after all... Damnit, and I forgot to go check my ears for the last time. Blah. Then got school tomorrow already... so not looking forward to it because orientation always make me feel as if I'm in kindergarten or something. Like they'll go, 'What's your name? How about your hobbies?' Blah.
At around noon, after a brief conversation on schools and such with my mother, I headed out to Aishah's house, only to find that I couldn't enter and she couldn't leave. Why? She lost her keys! So yeah, chatted for quite a long long time with her sitting/standing at the door and me outside her house. We must have made quite the picture for her neighbours. Haha. But really, who cares.
Then I sort of went to City Hall to meet up with potential band mates which found me online. They seem sort of alright, pretty nice and quite friendly, though Minjia sort of scares me. She's pretty intense for some reason. And though Trisha is the older one at 19, she seems to be the younger one as compared to Minjia. They both look very pro and I was like damn nervous when they told me to sing... anything that I want. And I must tell you that... I completely forgot the lyrics of the song that I was to sing. Damn. Then I think they didn't quite like my choir voice... cos they were like asking me if I can sing with my speaking voice. Which I can't, actually, because I just automatically switch to singing voice. It's like... instinct from... 6 years of choir? Haha, don't know exactly. In the end, they gave me a list of songs to prepare for the next time that we shall meet... which is like... who knows, kind of thing.
[1] Streets of Philadelphia - Bruce Springsteen (Trisha's pick)
[2] I Remember You - YUI (Trisha's pick)
[3] Any song from Bon Jovi (Trisha's pick)
[4] Omoide ni Dekinai - Younha (Minjia's pick)
[5] Today - KAT (Minjia's pick)
[6] Any song from Rurutia (mine)
And because they like to plan: In 5 years time: Cassis - the Gazette
Anyway, I hung out with them for quite some time, I rather like them too... hopefully, they'll still want to work with me... even though I seem so inadequate and all...
Blah, am going to sleep now because I got to reach school at 7 am. Frigging, 7, I tell you! Why so bleeding early?!
Labels: out