I am sorry that the best image I can find on google is actually this crappy one. If you want to see the ponytail that I so adore, try the video. Though it's also of a crappy quality...
☆ Argyle
Right, I sort of fell in love with argyle after a trip to my aunt's place. My cousin's friend was wearing this absolutely gorgeous argyle sweater, and then on my way back, there were some other argyle wearing guys that look great. :)
My favourite picture from the collection. Say yes to the beheaded rabbit, kids. And that puddle of blood, idk, but it reminds me of Sweeney Todd. :) Want more?
☆ Last Day of Work TOMORROW!!!1!
Yeah, no more stupid customers and fake smiles. I am officially quitting work as of tomorrow. The auntie's coming back on Tuesday and Aishah's taking over me on Wed at Isetan! So I'm free to do what I want, whenever I want. Except that school's just looming around the corner like some serial killer... DX
☆ SCHOOL reopening soon
Because my inner nerd is waiting to be unleashed to bitch and rant about how crappy school life is and all. And because I think I'm actually pretty rusty in the intellect department after months without schoolwork and lessons... I can't believe I want to study... okay well, only on stuff that I like. You can throw the math books away and I'll be hallelujah-ing.
☆ Inspiration to WRITE
Kurosaki Hiroya from my yakuza/high school story has finally decided to materialize. My final concept of him came midway while I was rewatching Final Fantasy: Advent Children. (Great graphics and wonderful music. But basically made me go PWP?!)
☆ Chinese New Year
Basically because of all the LOOT I get! Yup, my bank account will be a little fatter after this. Which makes me darn glad. Not to mention the lovely pay that I'll be getting soon. SWEET! :)
Yeah, this is quite a good week! And I think I'm starting to adore abusing the caps lock and bold function.
Labels: sugar rushes





























