☆ Animal Crossing: Wild World
Currently addicted to this DS game. It's an open-ended game in which you can do just about anything because there's not really much of a plot. Basically, your only goal is to upgrade your house to the highest level and maintain good relations with the other villagers. As this game follows real time, it really makes a difference if you play it every day or once every month or something.
☆ Jumper
I'm going to watch this sci-fi flick starring dear dear emo-boy with Faza tomorrow. This should be quite an awesome movie. Watch out for the upcoming review. (:
☆ L: Change the World.
My Valentines post was to be on L and Ryuutaro of Plastic Tree, because they look so similar that I bet L was based on Ryuutaro. Though their personalities are quite different. I'm going to watch this with Jia Xuan next Saturday and yes, more movie reviews from me. Damn, I can't wait! ~ L!! I think of all the fictional characters, I love him the most. Yeah.
☆ Handwriting Analysis
This is so accurate that it's pretty scary. Well, for me at least. Since I know myself best and I haven't asked anyone else about it. But seriously, I believe that our handwriting can reveal things about ourselves since we use our brains to control our hand to write and hey, that does influence our handwriting a lot.
☆ Gackt
Period. I wrote my
Valentines tribute to this enigmatic charismatic jrocker. What more can I do? Oh yeah, drool over him some more. Haha.

I love his expression here. So sweetly melancholic.
☆ Potluck with the class
Yeah, Dagge's house is gorgeous. And yeah, that's the house I aspire to have. Lots of candles and incense and abstract paintings. Spent an entire afternoon at her place, having lunch with the rest of the yoga students. Very fun even though I'm the youngest there.
☆ Sweeney Todd soundtrack
It's really good, their singing. I mean, you don't really expect actors to sing well, since... they are in the acting industry and not renowned for their singing. But hey, Helena Bonham Carter's voice is really lovely and Johnny Depp managed to bring in the various emotions behind the songs pretty well. But damn is Jayne Wisener's voice beautiful. The soaring notes and sweet, clear voice. Very pretty. So is Jamie Bower's voice, in the song where he is sort of pining for Johanna. I especially love the part where he goes, "I feel you, Johanna." It's very peaceful and all.
☆ Nintendogs
Yes, I am nearly obsessed with the DS lately as my own computer is down and it's rare that I get to use the computer already. Bah, can't wait for it to be fixed. So meanwhile, I overdose on cuteness that is my Husky! He's extra cute because he's in puppy form. But because I'm a lazy owner, I really dislike teaching him tricks... It takes him like up to 15 times to learn how to sit... imagine how much time I must invest to teach him harder stuff like 'play dead'? But frisbee training with Cordy (that's his name. Not given by me, so yeah.) is really funny.
And as my nephew has Nintendogs, though different version, I can now buy another breed of dog that was once locked to me. (: