☆ Glimpses into people's
bedroomsBecause I'm so very up to decorating my own room, I need inspiration and stuff like that. Haha, okay, because it's so much more interesting to take a peek at other people's lives and rooms. I'm such a busybody. Sue me.
☆ Tetris
Whenever I go to work, I'll bring my DS along and whack out on tetris. Now that I'm starting school and cannot bring my DS, it's so very... weird not to have my fingers clicking and mashing the keys to demolish the colorful blocks.
☆ New friends
I'm not the type to make friends easily, so having new friends make me happy. Hopefully, I'll still see them even though we're not going to be in the same class and all. We probably won't even be taking the same subjects.
☆ English History
Just watched Elizabeth: The Golden Age. Although the plot wasn't much, I like the atmosphere of the show, especially all the details of the style of the clothings and the mannerisms. And as I don't exactly have a good grasp of medieval english history, I was a little puzzled on some of the unfolding events so yeah, must go research on it as it's seriously quite fascinating.
☆ Viggo Mortensen in Eastern Promises
Okay, so we saw him before in the Lord of the Rings trilogy acting all suave and honorable as the King of Men. He now returns to the screen in Eastern Promises, a Russian mafia movie set in London, as just a driver. His Russian accent is just... so... not exactly hot but very... endearing. Haha, over all, this is an excellent movie, as it's quite realistic in its depiction of the criminal underworld and the various subtle nuances that the actors had to convey through the expressions and actions. The dialogue is also quite witty and the plot had quite a twist which I honestly didn't expect.
☆ Draco Malfoy
Just because Kirill (Eastern Promises, played by Vincent Cassel) reminds me of Malfoy, I actually quite like Kirill in the end. He reminds me of Malfoy. Haha, yes, I'm still in love with Draco. I'll always love him, not the canon one, but the fanon one in which he's the smexy Ice Prince of Slytherin who's all sarcastic and yet so insecure.
☆ Gossiping
Okay, not exactly really gossiping, but yeah, you know, catching up with old friends. I actually sat at this... pavilion thing near my house and yakked away for a hour plus with Jia Xuan. She's one of my closest friend from way back. Yeah, had an awesome laughing at her antics back in DLSS and also at my own silliness. DLSS was quite an influence on me after all. Where else would I have started to love bad boys except thanks to one certain guy? Haha, I miss those days sometimes.