Sun Sand Sea (want anything else?)
[ 22:28 ]
As majority of you all know, I am no fan of the sun or the sand. So what on earth was I thinking of when I accepted the extended invitation to go to Sentosa? You're right. I wasn't thinking. But hey, it was sort of fun, and although pricy to me, it was a new enough experience.
So yeah, I met up with Faza at her place, and once again, forgot to lend her the books. We made sandwiches for lunch because food over there are practically tourist traps.
We were supposed to meet up at 10:30. But because most of them overslept or something, we ended up meeting later than expected. Oh well, it's not like we have a schedule or anything.
Skyride was cool, figuratively and literally. I only wished it would go faster. Plodding along at such a speed does not interest me much because there isn't really much of a thing to watch...
Apparently I also should not get a driving license because I cannot drive to save my life and will probably only kill it. Yeah. Or so the Luge ride demonstrated that to me. Haha.
Sadly, our fun was disrupted due to the sudden downpour. Thanks a lot, yeah. So we wasted our time under the pitifully small shelter with some unknown random strangers whom we won't be seeing anymore. Oh well.
For more info to those who have too much time and much curiosity, head towards Faza's blog. Because I am officially too lazy to elaborate on this trip. Yeah. Besides, she has pictures. Which is probably what most people want to gawk over. Yeah.
Labels: out