Me, Mug?
[ 23:35 ]
There is no way that this very lazy person can ever turn into a mugger. Seriously, proven time and time by personal experiences definitely outweigh any of those silly surveys and researches.
During H2 Econs lecture, I was like, thinking to myself, since I had totally no clue of what the teacher was going on about, why not just don't pay so much attention since I'm all drowsy. Anyway, there will be e-lectures available online and bridging lessons. So, with the thought that I will catch up with the undone work this evening at home, I sort of... stoned through the lesson, barely writing minimum notes.
Okay, so I told myself to study at home since I didn't know nothing at all in school. But lazy lazy me, saw the computer was unoccupied (cos my brother went for reservice and I seriously need to get my own computer fixed) and was immediately... lost to its 'siren' wails. Anyway, I just didn't study at all. And after using the computer, I was so tired that I crashed and slept like the dead for... 2, 3 hours? Well, yeah. Laziness in the living. Even after I woke up, I didn't do any homework or anything. Just surfed the net again and re-read everything by maderr. Funny, I can re-read stuff and all... but I can't force myself to study.
Labels: school life