Bad Day Indeed
[ 21:59 ]
... Fridays are supposed to be the most enjoyable day out of the working week because tomorrow's the freaking weekend. But really, today was really a shitty day.
Almost all the teachers scolded us today. First, it was Ms Ng for our crappy tutorials, and yes, I'm guilty of not doing my work too and all that. Then she mentioned that many of our teachers are pissed off with our attitude towards homework or something for they have complained to her about us. Yeah, anyway, we got scolded again during econs, by the lecturer though this time it wasn't exactly directed at us specifically. And finally lit, which I failed by just a margin. Well, Ms Chan scolded us too, and all that. Damn, now I have to do a retest for her... which means more work.
Then we had a long and tiring pe in which I just ran and ran and ran some more, losing track of just how many rounds did I exactly run... anyway, the sun was so bloody hot! By the end of my 2 years in AJ, I'll be too tanned to recognize! Damn it.
And unluckily, just as I was heading back for piano lesson, it began to rain. Heavily. So my teacher cancelled my lesson and yeah, I was late already. Why the fuck couldn't it rain earlier so that I didn't need to freaking run in the scorching sun?!
Labels: mood, school life