Please Don't Drift Away from Me
[ 17:58 ]
How much do you think it costs to send a post card over to Germany?
Th_Cult over at LJ had this suggestion that we all send post cards to Bill, wishing him a speedy recovery. The poor boy! He apparently needs to undergo vocal cord surgery; there was a cyst on his vocal cords. If the surgery fails, he probably won't be able to sing ever again, which is devastating for a singer, I know I would be damn miserable.
Yeah... I want him to get well soon! Not that I'm exactly affected, but all of their concerts were cancelled, which meant that several areas were hit, almost half of North America, and Europe. So, the whole post card thing was like, 'Hey, since you couldn't come over to see us, we'll just sort of go to you then.' but really, I think Bill will be so touched by the post cards, it's just sweet and very well meaning.
Anyway, corny title comes from the English version of 1000 Meere. Yeah, I so prefer the original version.
In other news, I may just be flunking my first Literature test. Hooray, NOT. Blah, I didn't study, I know, my fault, but... seriously it's upon 50, and the passing grade is 40. How the hell am I expected to pass?!
Labels: random, Tokio Hotel