☆ Hanging out at the library
Okay, so I don't exactly do any proper work at the library; I merely pretend to study and read books instead. But still, it's fun to whisper loudly and grin at each other conspiratorially, as we all 'bow' our heads diligently when our attention is definitely not on the work before us. Heh. Or maybe I'm just a bad influence? Cos I haven't exactly finished my work. Oh well.
☆ Dexter
A serial killer with ethnics; killing only other killers that managed to escape the law. How hot is that? Except that his methods scares me too, sometimes. Anyway, the series is based on a book, which I have just borrowed and cannot wait to begin. Michel C. Hall plays the main character and looks pretty fine when in his psychopath moods.
☆ Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei
This has got to be one of the funniest anime out there. Seriously, I absolutely adore the teacher, Itoshiki Nozomu who is... so pessimistic and, and so quick to resort to suicide. However, every time that he encounters death, he'll be like, 'What if I had died?!'. So, you never know if he had really wanted to die or not. His students all have their own weird personality quirks that make the show ridiculously funny. But I think episode two is seriously the funniest. There are also various spoofs, like Death Note, Dragon Ball Z if you look out for them. And everyone's names can be made into really bad puns. The art is simplistic but pleasing to the eye. And the various blackboard jokes that are scattered around may be hard to catch, but should be quite funny.
☆ nmrfxxr from livejournal
Recently, I have been taken to stalking him. But only because I am so fcuking envious of his sewing skills! I mean, he makes his own jeans, his own aristocratic laced up shirt, and the list goes on. And how can I not adore a guy who can devote entire paragraphs if not entries on his hair?
☆ Jikou Keisatsu
It's probably quite the old show, but it's still funny. It's a Japanese show where our main character is a policeman on the statue of limitations force. Basically, he just shreds paper and returns stuff to the kin of victims and suspects. However, he also solves the crimes of these unsolved cases as his hobby. Very interesting. And Odagiri Joe can actually be quite cute.
☆ Tea
Whether it's English tea, chai, green tea, oolong, or Chinese tea, I don't really care. I've been drinking a lot of tea lately. And no, it's doesn't hamper my sleeping schedule at all, even if I have downed an entire pot of tea. Caffeine doesn't work. I'm exceedingly fond of Earl Grey and this weird Australian blend that my brother had brought back.