Lazyness
[ 23:38 ]
I must be PMS-ing really badly these few weeks, getting pissed off at every little thing, raising my hackles whenever someone pushes me too much. There just isn't any time for myself, well, things that I want and feel like doing.
Since I haven't been updating for like ages, or weeks, I'll just compress everything here.
[1] 4D won the best decorated class, and was second in the fashion parade thing. Yay, free food, and it's always food. Blah.
[2] When going out with friends, travelling time always takes up the bulk. Shopping is always a measly two to three hours.
[3] Chinese New Year = Irri-annoying children jumping/sitting/drooling on my new bedsheets. Bloody hell.
[4] Finished the Korean drama, My Girl. Lee Jun Ki is so damn hot. Love his eyes especially, and the crucifixes that he wears, so drool-worthy. The music is good too, but the last few episodes a bit boring, too much crying, not enough lying. But hey, it leaves you with a glowy happy feeling once you reached the end, so, worth to check it out.
[5] For reasons very dumb [worshipping the gay doctor] I have apparently fallen in love with Hana Kimi. No, Channel U sucks, and bittorrent is love. Haha.
[6] Have been flunking various tests recently. No luck. Haizz, must have passed on to my mother, since she had won quite a bit in 4D or Toto. But, still, I've like failed my Social Studies, [no surprise, since I didn't study much, just skimmed through the surface], and Chemistry, [yes, Mdm Lee, I did study, I even had tuition before the test, and did my T.Y.S which my tutor marked and returned.]
[7] Did another personality test, and yes, I still scored most on D, but that's not due to leadership quality, more like my easily-pissed-off personality roaring through. But there are still changes, since I increased in I, which has to do with sociability, yup, I've opened up, even though just a bit.
[8] So freaking unfair that while our class went to the Parliament, to do god-know-what, I, along with a handful of people were left behind. I had to go for the stupid chinese test, which I blatantly crapped through without much care, and then on to choir, so brain dead that I was half-asleep on my feet.
[9] Finally decided on a date to dedicate myself on Walpurgisnacht, since it takes a year and a day, initiation would then land on Beltane, which is good, since May has a blue moon. [No, it's not supposed to make sense, for you at least]
[10] Went back to watching Bleach and Naruto, since they has finally moved on to the comic storyline. Yes, it means that we would be seeing Sasuke soon [alliteration], since it's mostly focusing on Naruto's return and the attack on Gaara. Bleach is well, same old, same old. The plot's not very complicated, though that might change, I'm not too sure about the current story arc.
[11] Haven't been sleeping well lately, no idea why... just restless, I guess.
[12] Mooning over Lightning on the Wave's AU Harry Potter fanfiction. Damn brilliant, that writer, she weaves such synchronized plots, and creates such realistic characters that makes me actually feel for them. Bloody brilliant, I swear, even though it's real long to read, and can be wordy at times.
[13] I really have to concentrate on my writing, haven't gotten any plots and I'm feeling damn frustrated. Recently, I noted that anything without gay characters within makes me a little too uninterested, be it books or tv shows or comics. Shite. This is bad.
13 points because 13 is a good number. Trust me.
Labels: life, random