I Don't Want
[ 22:59 ]
This is outright whining, this is downright irritating, so if you have zero patience please stop reading this, or else all complaints about me will be addressed with a simple 'fuck off' Understood? Excellent.
I Don't Want:
- the holidays to end......
- do the stupid idiotic homework that teachers set.
- do the really stupid idiotic homework that the sadist Zhang Yu set.
- go for the choir at 8:30 tomorrow.
- go back to school in the first place......
- go to sleep at only 11 plus...
- my mom to continue nagging like a broken record.
- my mom attempting to find the money I'm hiding for my BOS so that she can keep in the bank.
- my life to just be this boring routine every single freaking day.
- to sit for any dreary exams just because the education system is
fuckedup.
- to be forced into taking subjects that I hate and still pretend to like it in order to score.
- to become someone that I'm not cos I'm losing myself behind these masks and I wonder who I was before because I can't remember anymore.
- think anymore because my head aches and my eyes are sore and my throat hurts and my cough is getting worse.
- people to just be so goddamn bigoted and irritating and annoying and selfish and
grr just so freaking... gods, I'm lost for words to describe those people.
- listen to all these people chattering in my head just to get my attention. Will you all just bugger off and give me some peace? Not bloody likely.
ends.
yes, it's random it's fucked up it's useless it's pathetic it's just me. So you can just sod off for all I care. And yes, I'm talking about you, you
wanker prat.
[note: what's with all the Brit slang and insults? I have no clue... maybe I'm just feeling pretentious. Nothing unusual for me. But yeah, until I tire, get used to it.]
Labels: life, random, rant