Pages #1
[ 21:09 ]
Okay, I'm supposed to be doing my homework now, but I'm so not in the mood. Hence, here am I crapping. This is an excerpt from the 'thing' I'm currently writing, okay, one of the many 'things'. Not that I'm good at multi-tasking of course, looking at my grades. >.> Whatever, I'm just digressing. People who do not have open minds and patience, don't bother reading, just skip it.
Juliet rapped on the bathroom door sharply, "Are you coming out any time soon? Or do you plan to come out only near the end of the school year?"
"Bugger off, Jul," the door opened abruptly to reveal a teen entirely clad in black, which contrasted sharply with his pale skin. Black jeans rode low on his slender hips, matched with a black button down shirt with random grayish spirals as design. His hair, blacker than a raven's feathers, was haphazardly brushed, bangs falling into wine-colored eyes. A sullen scowl on his face, he gestured at his bare wrists, "Have you seen..."
"Looking good, Julien. If you weren't my twin, I'll totally jump you. But I draw the line at incest," she winked. "Here, I found your leather cuffs on my table last night."
Julien raised an eyebrow, "Wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole, sister dear. We do bat for the same team after all. Why are you all decked up in black? Not afraid that your preppy aura will succumb under the gloom?"
Clad in a black halter top and a tight miniskirt, the only color on her was her red lipstick. Eyeliner and mascara were heavily applied, along with a black choker and black platform shoes, she could almost pass off as a regular goth. "Thought you needed some morale booster, so I showed some support for the black-wearing community. C'mon, I'll do the makeup for you."
I'm still not sure what to name this piece, was pretty tempted to title this 'Take Off into the Sky', but... I already named another story that. So... currently, this is titleless.
Labels: random, writing