Knackered
[ 23:37 ]
It's been a long day... too long in fact, as I didn't really get enough sleep ever since school reopened. Not that I slept enough during school holidays. Well, woke up at the crack of dawn, not to rush tuition homework today. Nope. Instead, it's cultural fiesta... morning. >.< I don't get why they want it on a Saturday morning. Bloody warm weather that pisses me off. Yeah, so the daily routine, and instead of the boring school uniform, I was in casual clothes, otherwise, it would be like going to school.
Aishah was all decked out in lolita, which garnered attention from many people. Hmm, I kind of wanna do goth or punk lolita, and if I really dare, I'll do gosu. Anyway, Si Lin, Sze Him and Xindi were probably the best dressed people in our class; they actually rented European dresses, those medieval kind, and yeah, it was cool.
The folkdance and street dance competition for sec 1 and 2 was dismal and appalling. Limp wristed and generally clueless of their steps, they were simply pathetic and showed their lack of practice. >.> Imagine all the efforts that we put in when we were in sec 1.
Kranji Idol was alright, there were a few slips here and there, but the worst part was that it was boring. Luckily I had people to talk to, whether it was Faza and Rashida and you know, people, or the harem of boys that I write about in my head. The open category dances competition was much better. And moving on, the entire fiasco ended before 12 noon, which was pretty yay for us all, including sore arses.
So we trooped off to Lot One, where we had lunch, okay, fine, dessert. And took sucky neoprints. >.> And because the others were all exhausted at this point, we decided to head home. So, like a good kid, I went home, only to find that we're going out again.
It was a bad time to go out. Seriously, the scorching weather and humidity in the air is really ridiculously bad. We need to do something about the global warming, people. Anyway, my family and I headed to IMM, searching for air cons. The one in my mother's room's broken and the one in my brothers' rooms is nearly a decade old. Scary, no?
After that oh-so-exciting trip, it was already quite late, so without letting me shop to my shriveled heart's content, I was made to go home. Damnit! I spent an afternoon looking at bloody air cons and now you won't let me shop?! What's wrong with you people?! Oh and the air cons are arriving on 28th July. Hello, heat wave. Please come before I really die, air con.
And because it's the weekend, I'm then on the sofa watching Return of the Condor Heroes (2006) and doing tuition homework at the same time. See, I can be a hardworking student. coughcough. Yeah, so it was until nearly one in the morning that I decided to go sleep, since I will need to wake up at like 7 plus tomorrow due to another bout of tuition and its homework. >.> I hate my weekends. Why can't I go clubbing and partying like other teens in those liberal countries?
Labels: random, school life