Entertainment aka why I will be BUSY so GO AWAY
[ 23:50 ]
ah, sorry for the anti-social remark, NOT. But yeah, aside from all the going out and the travelling, I will be busy. Holing up in my house, watching shows and you know, all that jazz that I 'promised' to do before.
Here's a list of what I'm currently watching:
ENGLISHHEROES: Because
PETER is hot. And I'm not the only one who thinks that. Because
SYLAR is THE MAIN reason to be watching this. And he's really cute in the whole Star Trek thing. He's seriously very convincing in his role.
GOSSIP GIRL: because my brother has it on his computer, and everyone has good fashion style. Well, almost everyone... And that guy,
CHUCK, I think. He's pretty hot. Now that's a shallow reason...
PUSHING DAISIES: Because it looks pretty damn interesting. And hey, it's not everyone who can bring the dead back in such a comical way. And not to mention, the very cute Pie Shop. And the equally cute pie-maker...
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES: Only because it's funny. And well... it's pretty interesting, though a little predictable. And Gabby's issue with her ex and current husbands are really hilarious. I hope Victor doesn't really die, and have his revenge on them both.
JAPANESENOBUTA WO PRODUCE: Because
YAMAPI~ is sooo freaking adorable, acting all drunk and weird and touchy-feely. Haha, yes, yet another shallow reason. But he is cute. It just makes me wanna hug him and all that... Kyaa~
HANA KIMI: Right, I'm down to the last episode. And this is seriously better than the Taiwanese version. Even though Oguri Shun isn't very cute, Shirota Yuu and Ikuta Toma make up enough for his un-hotness. Lol, hope no one kills me for that...
GOKUSEN I and II: ... Well, I have no good reason for wanting to watch this... but can I say that
MATSUMOTO JUN's in it? Haha, I feel like some bimbo for all my reasons.
PSYCHOMETRER EIJI: I watched this halfway, and I shall finish it. Just like I finished the entire manga series. But damn, the manga's really scary...
PRINCE OF TENNIS LIVE ACTION: Because I
loved loved loved love the anime series to death. Especially
HYOUTEI. And hey,
SHIROTA YUU will be in it.
TAIWANESEX-FAMILY: I am still stuck on episode 34. I seriously need to catch up... and I will. Soon. Blah. Sort of lost my momentum for this, as I used to watch it every night and now, there's just a whole ton of episodes to watch...
ANIMEBLEACH: Forgot where I stopped at actually, but probably around 142, I think... Chad and Ishida were fighting two idiots, while Ichigo was made to watch, and not allowed to interfere... because the guys wanted to show off their new skills...
NARUTO: Don't really know if I want to watch... since I read the manga already... maybe I'll just wait a while longer...
Anyway, finished some movies too
HOT FUZZ, the
WAITRESS, and I rewatched
SERENITY and went with Denise for
STARDUST. And I wanna watch the
SEEKER and
THE GOLDEN COMPASS too.
P.S: Yes, I sort of just mutilated my BOLD and COLORS toolbar. You're welcome to sue, except you won't be getting much in the end, so just fuckoff if you have a problem. Have a nice day while you're at it, and I'll pray that you drop dead, okay? [ insert fake smile]
P.P.S: Why am I so bitchy? Just finished reading
PirateGrrl's story about an antisocial dick,
WMSmoker seeks Seclusion. Go read it. It's funny. Unless you're homophobic, then get the hell away from here.
Labels: freetalk, movie, random