I Wish Upon A Star
[ 23:43 ]
My WISHLIST for 2007 to 2008
aka hopefully someone will buy them for me. Or that gold will fall from the sky
which is both VERY unlikely.
ANYONE wants to prove me wrong?
[1]
PLUSHIES from
BELLZ. My
favourite favourite favourite non-emo but is oh-so-emo-looking deviantartist. I seriously heart him. I <3 him. Really. Just like the many thousands of people who love him too.
[2]
PAID ACCOUNT at
LIVEJOURNAL. I'm still sort of debating over the username issue.
Wondering if I should pick
mytuesdayvengeance,
tuesdaystorms,
nobodyeveris, or are these too emo-ish? Wouldn't want to give people the wrong impression after all.
[3]
JUST ME perfume by
PARIS HILTON. Surprise, surprise. Of all celebrities and their perfume lines, I picked hers. But it's actually quite pretty and smells very sweet, like fruits and well... cotton candy. Reminds me of my childhood, haha, nah. It smells good.
[4]
CLUTCH BAG by
GUESS. Retailing at a whooping price of
$140, rounded up. Well. It
is branded after all. But it's really pretty. Too bad I can't afford it...
[5] New
HEADPHONES, preferably by
APPLE. Mine is really old looking now. And Atiqah keeps urging me to get a new pair. So buy them for me?
[6]
COSMETICS from
M.A.C. Thanks to
iCiNG, I now adore this brand even though I do not own anything from it. See how easily influenced I am?! >.> Advertisers love people like me. Haha.
[7]
CLOTHES and more
CLOTHES. Considering the fact that I just performed wardrobe taming recently, aka, throwing 75% of my clothes away... I need clothes. ASAP. Or you will end up seeing my rewear the same freaking thing over and over again. Which is just... ugly. Really.
[8] New
HANDPHONE. Preferably from
NOKIA or
SONY ERICSSON. My brother promised to buy me a new phone, with the condition being that I get 10 points and less for O Levels. Which is sort of hard to achieve now. Damn. Should have bargained a bit more. Blah.
[9] Buy new
BOOKS. I have fallen in love with tons and tons of new books ever since that little trip to
BORDERS with Kim. So many books that I want to buy, even though I still have complete the books that are lying about in my house...
[10] A
FIXED COMPUTER. Yeah, preferably something
UPGRADED and
DURABLE. My computer seems to have this urge to crash at least twice a year. It's... an irritating quirk that wastes frankly too much of my money. And the fact that I have over 7000 songs and a few hundred pictures and half-written pictures and scanlated mangas make my computer very very very valuable to me.
Labels: musings, random